Still scheduling drilling projects the old way? You’re missing out.
Effective drilling scheduling is critical to operator success, yet many organizations are still using 1990s-era software and a cumbersome manual process that make tracking to goals difficult. Modern scheduling software yields insights into performance, and projections concerning results, which are invaluable.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.