Innovative RSS design increasing efficiency of drilling more complex wellbore profiles
As operators confront more challenging wells with increasingly complex designs and deeper depths, the industry continues to make advancements with unconventional innovations. A slim-hole RSS is delivering success in North America and Romania, while an innovative drilling strategy has enabled operators to set new performance benchmarks in the North Sea.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.