Capturing real-time data during drilling and tripping operations improves efficiency and well placement
A wired drill pipe system enables real-time data transmission and sends constant information to decision-makers during drilling and tripping. North Sea case studies demonstrate how combining multiple downhole tool technologies has improved drilling efficiency and prevented various issues.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $395/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!