Regional Report: Southeast Asia/Australia
With a dense population and, therefore, a growing energy demand, Southeast Asia relies heavily on the oil and gas industry. This urgency has given rise to the region’s E&P efforts during an industry downturn, as producers have been forced to contend with low prices and aging fields.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.