Automated directional drilling The new TruTrak automated directional drilling service from INTEQ combines advanced drilling motor technology with closed-loop automated rib steering. The non-rotating TruTrak system provides hole quality, high rate of penetration and minimum wear on the drillstring and downhole tools. It combines the automated steering control from the AutoTrak rotary steerable system, integrated directional MWD and X-treme motor technology to provide improved wellpath control and drilling efficiency. The system’s modular design permits the addition of additional MWD sensors, if required by the application. Flange spreader The Zero-Gap II flange spreader from Equalizer International is a mechanical unit that allows the spreading of flanges where there is no access gap, and spreading wedges cannot be used initially. It may be used to assist in the replacement of ring and other types of joints.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Invictus Energy director highlights African energy market operations, Zimbabwe exploration (5/25)
- ‘Green Nobel’ winner warns oil majors may abandon Nigeria on pollution cleanup (5/25)
- Texas LNG appoints Technip Energies-Samsung Engineering joint venture as lead project contractor (5/25)
- Petrodel Resources reviving natural gas operations in Tanzania (5/25)
- Permian oil producers about to slow despite $100 crude (5/25)