This presentation will cover HPHT well attributes, candidate materials for HPHT wells - from well development to processing, synthesis and knowledge based selection of materials considering the presence of H2S, CO2 and Chloride, options and trends in candidate materials, sourcing of correct materials from appropriate sources, sampling test of materials, failures and case histories.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.