Hunting licenses Nammo Defense tech for perforating applications
HOUSTON - Titan Division of Hunting Energy Services announced an exclusive licensing agreement with Nammo Defense Systems Inc. for the manufacture of time delay fuses for Hunting’s perforating applications.
Time delay fuses provide a controlled delay for operators to position perforating guns after commencing the firing sequence in a tubing-conveyed perforating operation.
According to Jason Mai, managing director of Hunting’s Titan Division, the licensing agreement allows Hunting to enter the oil and gas market with its own version of time delay products and removes constraints associated with purchasing time delay fuses from outside manufacturers.
“We’re now positioned to control manufacturing, develop complementary products that will better serve our customers, and increase our revenue and profit opportunities,” said Mai.
The innovative manufacturing method developed by Nammo Defense included in the license agreement will also allow Hunting to pursue non-oil and gas opportunities.
Hunting’s perforating technology is accessible through Hunting’s network of distribution centers strategically located in all the world’s oil-producing regions.
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Global inflation brings ever-cheaper clean energy to an end (1/21)
- U.S. extends financial protection for Venezuela’s Citgo for one year (1/21)
- Energy Transfer agrees to provide gas to Vistra power plants (1/21)
- Morgan Stanley sees Brent crude at $100 by Q3 (1/21)
- Texas natural gas production falls as freezing weather sets in (1/20)