Registration open for EWTC’s Annual Meeting
The Energy Workforce & Technology Council’s 2021 Annual Meeting is set for September 15-17 in Santa Ana Pueblo, New Mexico, and registration is open now.
This year's theme is "Adapting to Thrive," focusing on the unique challenges and opportunities presented by the current market and industry dynamics. Along with industry-leading keynotes, industry leaders will share perspectives on Energy Transition, Workforce evolution and ESG. Sector experts will provide insights on the annual Analysts Panel, and a new Political Panel will address key energy policy issues.
The meeting will be chaired by Michael Reeves, President, Shawcor. The meeting is at the Hyatt Regency Tamaya Resort and Spa in Santa Ana Pueblo.
“Annual Meeting is an exceptional event featuring industry executives and thought leaders addressing the important topics for the sector, as well as valuable networking events,” Reeves said.
For more information or to register, click here.
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Biden rattles his saber at oil producers as prices surge to 2014 high (1/18)
- Carbon+Intel: DNV assesses hydrogen readiness of Hungarian gas pipeline (1/18)
- Russia’s February gas-transit plan leaves Europe in the lurch (1/18)
- Deadly UAE drone strikes raise risk in key oil-producing region (1/18)
- China’s fuel exports drop for a second year as quotas tighten (1/18)