Halliburton And VoltaGrid enter multi-year contract with Aethon Energy for electric fracturing solution
HOUSTON– Halliburton Company and VoltaGrid LLC have entered into a multi-year contract with Aethon Energy to deploy an advanced, all-electric fracturing solution in the Haynesville Shale.
The solution combines Halliburton’s all-electric fracturing spread, featuring the Zeus 5,000 horsepower electric pumping unit, with VoltaGrid’s power generation system to offer increased reliability and real-time emissions tracking.
“All-electric fracturing represents an exciting approach to our overall strategy to reduce emissions in our operations,” said Paul Sander, chief operating officer & partner at Aethon Energy. “We’re pleased to work with Halliburton and VoltaGrid to utilize more sustainable fracturing solutions and look forward to realizing enhanced operational efficiencies for our industry.”
“We understand the importance of efficiency in high performing fracturing operations,” said Michael Segura, vice president of Production Enhancement, Halliburton. “Our innovative all-electric fracturing solutions deliver superior performance while significantly reducing fuel costs and emissions for our customers.”
Related News ///
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Maersk Drilling secures 21-month contract with TotalEnergies (1/19)
- Oil prices above $100 are more a matter of when, not if (1/19)
- Biden rattles his saber at oil producers as prices surge to 2014 high (1/18)
- Carbon+Intel: DNV assesses hydrogen readiness of Hungarian gas pipeline (1/18)
- Russia’s February gas-transit plan leaves Europe in the lurch (1/18)