Special Focus: Hydraulic Fracturing
Casing optimization through predictive analysis optimizes frac efficiency
Several factors can be adjusted in a hydraulic fracturing job design to positively affect efficiency and cost. Using predictive analysis for pressure estimation, with a focus on casing optimization, creates the potential to accurately forecast timelines, reduce costs and maximize efficiencies with minimal frac job design volatility.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $395/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!