Nova Scotia’s re-starting of exploration is a solid move, says exploration expert
In this exclusive interview, Searcher Seismic’s V.P. for Global New Ventures assesses the potential for new oil and gas finds offshore Nova Scotia and discusses the federal and provincial governments’ new licensing round.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $395/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!