The Last Barrel: Was it worth it?
The invasion of Ukraine is transforming the world outlook for the supply, demand and price of hydrocarbons and the pace and cost of the energy transition. While the precise timing of future bans on Russian commodity imports are difficult to predict, a major restructuring of energy trade routes is underway.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.