What’s new in exploration: What went wrong is too normal
Bill Head says he was wrong. The Gulf of Mexico is not the last legal place to explore. West Africa is.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- The price of frac sand has spiked 150% for Permian oil producers (7/6)
- Set of reports should reveal UK’s full renewable potential (7/5)
- Deadline approaching for 2022 World Oil Awards nominations (7/5)
- Oil prices plummet below $100 as recession risks gain focus (7/5)
- DNV supports Elia Transmission Belgium on offshore renewable project (7/5)