2022 Forecast: Global capex growth to accelerate
Worldwide E&P spending is set to increase 16% in 2022, extending the 5.5% growth experienced in 2021. The first coordinated global upturn since 2018 will be led by North America, but ambitious capacity growth targets in the Middle East, Latin America and Africa will drive international capex gains.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.