2022 Forecast: Global capex growth to accelerate
Worldwide E&P spending is set to increase 16% in 2022, extending the 5.5% growth experienced in 2021. The first coordinated global upturn since 2018 will be led by North America, but ambitious capacity growth targets in the Middle East, Latin America and Africa will drive international capex gains.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- The price of frac sand has spiked 150% for Permian oil producers (7/6)
- Set of reports should reveal UK’s full renewable potential (7/5)
- Deadline approaching for 2022 World Oil Awards nominations (7/5)
- Oil prices plummet below $100 as recession risks gain focus (7/5)
- DNV supports Elia Transmission Belgium on offshore renewable project (7/5)