Special Focus: Offshore Technology
Newfoundland and Labrador gear up for post-pandemic expansion
Buoyed by four reliable producing fields, another under development and one close to FID, along with seismic data indicating potential for additional significant finds, the Newfoundland and Labrador offshore sector is poised for noticeable growth over the next few years.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.