Advanced MWD improves wellbore positioning in Wolfcamp formation
Operators working in U.S. land plays have recognized that precise borehole placement within an unconventional reservoir is critical to improve production and ultimate recovery. Producers now realize that the quality of the rock where the well is completed has a significant impact on production, and that simply applying large amounts of hydraulic frac energy is not sufficient to maximize ROI.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.