Coiled tubing-conveyed artificial lift and cleanout systems optimize costs and production
The industry has moved increasingly toward highly deviated, horizontal well designs, although pumping systems lag in technical advancement. An equipment suite has been developed to address the challenges that new well designs create for traditional artificial lift systems.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.