Trends in domestic regulation of shale development
Whatever the E&P implications of current market conditions might be, now is not the time for operators to disengage from the legislative and administrative processes that will continue to affect hydraulic fracturing operations, long after present conditions subside.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.