Leverage people and data to prosper in lean times
During the hectic shale boom, there was little time for formation evaluation. The focus was on drilling, fracturing and getting wells online as quickly as possible. With lower oil prices and slashed capital budgets, companies should take time to think about how to survive, and even thrive, in the new reality.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.