Optimizing completion design in anisotropic shale reservoirs using a new generation of LWD azimuthal technologies
Generating the best frac design, while avoiding costly completion programs and reducing uncertainties on fracture placement, can be achieved using spectral gamma ray and azimuthal sonic LWD technologies.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.