Port Fourchon looks to future, despite oil price slide
While the free-fall in oil prices has tempered the unbridled bullishness that generally characterized the deepwater Gulf of Mexico over the past couple of years, oversized support vessels continue to sail from Louisiana’s Port Fourchon, and heavy-duty trucks are still rumbling over its ever-expanding arteries.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.