World of Oil and Gas
In an effort to blunt public criticism in the wake of BP’s Macondo well blowout and oil spill, four of the world’s largest oil companies have announced a plan to build and deploy a rapid response system that would capture and contain oil in the event of another underwater well blowout in the deepwater Gulf of Mexico.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Invictus Energy director highlights African energy market operations, Zimbabwe exploration (5/25)
- ‘Green Nobel’ winner warns oil majors may abandon Nigeria on pollution cleanup (5/25)
- Texas LNG appoints Technip Energies-Samsung Engineering joint venture as lead project contractor (5/25)
- Petrodel Resources reviving natural gas operations in Tanzania (5/25)
- Permian oil producers about to slow despite $100 crude (5/25)