News & Resources
Companies in the news
Halliburton has agreed to purchase the entire share capital of OOO Burservice, a provider of directional drilling services in Russia. Founded in 2004, Burservice is headquartered in Usinsk, Republic of Komi, and has about 100 employees. Also, Halliburton has closed the previously announced acquisition of the entire share capital of PSL Energy Services Limited (PSLES), an Eastern Hemisphere provider of process, pipeline and well intervention services. Headquartered in the UK, PSLES has about 1,000 employees and operational bases in the UK, Norway, Middle East, Azerbaijan, Algeria and Asia-Pacific locations. IHS Inc. has acquired the assets of Strategic Decision Group Corporation’s Oil & Gas Consulting Practice (SDG O&G) for $7.6 million in an all-cash transaction. SDG O&G will be managed as a service within Cambridge Energy Research Associates (CERA), an IHS company.
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.