How do I log in to WorldOil.com?
The easiest way to log into the site is by clicking on the LOG IN button on the top, right-hand corner of every page of the site. When you click on the button, a drop down box will appear without navigating you away from your current page. Just enter your username and password, then click submit.
I forgot my password. How do I retrieve it?
If you have an account already set-up, you can retrieve your password online here.
For further help, please contact customer service.
I have a full access subscription to World Oil? What content can I view?
Full access subscribers can view all content on WorldOil.com, including the current issue of World Oil magazine, all archived articles, the Engineering Data Tables, all maps and all past supplements.
I have an active free trial subscription. What content can I view?
Active free trialists can view the current issue of World Oil as well as five archived articles per month.
How can I upgrade my subscription?
To upgrade your subscription, order online at the Gulf Energy Information Store.
I receive World Oil magazine but do not have an online account. How can I set up my online access?
If you have an existing print or digital subscription to World Oil, please provide the customer number found on the mailing label to the World Oil customer service team in order to have your online account set up.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- U.S. oil output set for record 2023 despite slowing growth (8/10)
- API announces initiative to encourage veterans to enter natural gas and oil industry (8/10)
- Oil regulator overrules Nigerian President to block Exxon deal (8/10)
- Devon Energy to spend $1.8 billion to buy Validus Energy, expand in Eagle Ford (8/10)
- Oil driller W&T Offshore investigating internally after whistle-blower letter (8/10)