How do I log in to WorldOil.com?
The easiest way to log into the site is by clicking on the LOG IN button on the top, right-hand corner of every page of the site. When you click on the button, a drop down box will appear without navigating you away from your current page. Just enter your username and password, then click submit.
I forgot my password. How do I retrieve it?
If you have an account already set-up, you can retrieve your password online here.
For further help, please contact customer service.
I have a full access subscription to World Oil? What content can I view?
Full access subscribers can view all content on WorldOil.com, including the current issue of World Oil magazine, all archived articles, the Engineering Data Tables, all maps and all past supplements.
I have an active free trial subscription. What content can I view?
Active free trialists can view the current issue of World Oil as well as five archived articles per month.
How can I upgrade my subscription?
To upgrade your subscription, order online at the Gulf Energy Information Store.
I receive World Oil magazine but do not have an online account. How can I set up my online access?
If you have an existing print or digital subscription to World Oil, please provide the customer number found on the mailing label to the World Oil customer service team in order to have your online account set up.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Invictus Energy director highlights African energy market operations, Zimbabwe exploration (5/25)
- ‘Green Nobel’ winner warns oil majors may abandon Nigeria on pollution cleanup (5/25)
- Texas LNG appoints Technip Energies-Samsung Engineering joint venture as lead project contractor (5/25)
- Petrodel Resources reviving natural gas operations in Tanzania (5/25)
- Permian oil producers about to slow despite $100 crude (5/25)