Unique direct detection technology (DDT) for hydrocarbon exploration and delineation ///
Jim Combs, Chief Geophysicist, Oil and Gas Discoverer, LLC
Direct Detection Technology (“DDT”) is a unique, proprietary, and environmentally benign space based technology, which has been developed and utilized by Oil and Gas Discoverer, LLC (“OGD”) in geophysical surveys for more than twenty (20) years. DDT employs the properties of fundamental physical fields generated by the weak interaction of super-light elementary particles.
This content requires a full access subscription.
Log in to view this content. Or, start your full access premium subscription now to gain access*.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)