Stacked pay pad development in the Midland Basin ///
Farhan Alimahomed, Senior Production and Stimulation Engineer, Schlumberger
The Midland Basin has seen an unprecedented boom in pad drilling over the last year with operators are targeting up to four different reservoirs in one section, using a wine-rack pattern, which is the future of pad drilling. This presentation will help us in understanding the growth of the hydraulic fractures and their production interference with the offset wells.
This content requires a full access subscription.
Log in to view this content. Or, start your full access premium subscription now to gain access*.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)