Optimizing production for unconventional fields with limited water disposal ///
Michela Baracetti, Field Development Engineer, Genesis
Limited water disposal capacity can restrict production from a tight oil field. Genesis has developed risk based field planning techniques so that operators can optimise production and develop the field to the water disposal capacity. This will maximise oil production without drilling excess wells and having wells choked back.
This content requires a full access subscription.
Log in to view this content. Or, start your full access premium subscription now to gain access*.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)