Examination of Novolac-based Resin-Coated Proppants (RCPs) under various pH conditions prevalent in fracturing fluids. Finished product performance, coating integrity, and stability of Novolac-based RCPs in various leaching media at elevated temperatures established. Industry-critical product safety/environmental health (EHS) considerations for these RCPs utilized in hydraulic fracturing also addressed via this study.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.