Improving Operational Efficeincy with Downhold Completions ///
W. Aaron Burton, Unconventional Oil & Gas Training
Lower hydrocarbon pricing and increased completions complexity have driven the need for improved completions efficiency. This environment has demanded that both oil and gas operators and service companies change their business model. This presentation will focus on what can be done to shorten the completions cycle time while not compromising quality, health, safety and the environment.
This content requires a full access subscription.
Log in to view this content. Or, start your full access premium subscription now to gain access*.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)