An introduction and case history of a clay-free HPWBF implemented for a well to address the extreme environment created by such a deep geologic zone. An operator sought a high performance water base drilling fluid (HPWBF) for a well in Angelina County and Jasper County, Texas for exploratory drilling up to 20,000 feet true vertical depth (TVD) with projected high temperature and pressure (HTHP) in the production interval.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.