This presentation describes a case study of an HP well drilled onshore in the Niger Delta using MPD. The information will showcase the benefits of a new real-time flow-off annular PWD service combined with high-resolution mud-pulse telemetry. The presentation will also itemize the main safety and technical factors to be considered before embarking on drilling a HP well in the region.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.