17TR8 is intended to provide design guidance, test protocols and reference information which can be incorporated into any of the subsea hardware specifications and recommended practices within the suite of SC 17 documents as service transitions above 15000 psi and 350F. The document is serving as a blueprint by various SC 17 task groups with respect to establishing design specification criteria, validation testing, and QA manufacturing requirements relevant to hardware groups with HPHT pressure ratings and temperature classes.
Please log in view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.
Start your subscription today!
*Access will be granted the next business day.