C-Innovation brings remote survey operations to Gulf of Mexico
C-Innovation, LLC (C-I), an aﬃliate of Edison Chouest Offshore (ECO) and its family of companies, has announced that C-Survey (C-S), an internal division of C-I, has brought its remote survey operations to the Gulf of Mexico for the first time.
C-I is one of the first companies in the world to harness new and innovative remote survey technology successfully. Remote survey enables C-S to be fully operational 24/7 without personnel being onboard a vessel, eliminating associated travel time and expenses, offshore health and safety exposure, and the need for COVID-19 related measures.
After two years of successful operations in Guyana, C-S has now successfully completed its first biological marine growth survey in the Gulf of Mexico. The personnel were stationed at C-I’s corporate headquarters in Mandeville, Louisiana, U.S., which kept personnel onboard (POB) to a minimum.
Richard J Bourque, COO, C-I, said, “We are very excited to begin offering remote survey services in the Gulf of Mexico and look forward to C-Survey continuing to grow remote survey offerings to the industry.”
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Invictus Energy director highlights African energy market operations, Zimbabwe exploration (5/25)
- ‘Green Nobel’ winner warns oil majors may abandon Nigeria on pollution cleanup (5/25)
- Texas LNG appoints Technip Energies-Samsung Engineering joint venture as lead project contractor (5/25)
- Petrodel Resources reviving natural gas operations in Tanzania (5/25)
- Permian oil producers about to slow despite $100 crude (5/25)