Addressing the new global challenges of P&As
The dramatic rise in orphaned oil and gas wells, combined with multi-well pads and their own set of P&A issues, poses unprecedented challenges to oil and gas companies. Mitigating these challenges and potential risks will require well control experts, who take a new approach and leverage advanced technology and expertise.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Global inflation brings ever-cheaper clean energy to an end (1/21)
- U.S. extends financial protection for Venezuela’s Citgo for one year (1/21)
- Energy Transfer agrees to provide gas to Vistra power plants (1/21)
- Morgan Stanley sees Brent crude at $100 by Q3 (1/21)
- Texas natural gas production falls as freezing weather sets in (1/20)