SHALE ENERGY: Developing the Bakken—Infill drilling potential and fracture
Drilling activity in the Bakken Formation of the Williston Basin has been booming in 2010, with rig counts up to about 120. Many operators have adopted strategies to drill 5,000-ft or 10,000-ft horizontal laterals on 640-acre or 1,280-acre spacing, respectively.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)