SHALE ENERGY: Developing the Barnett—Lateral lengths increasing in Barnett shale
A Powell Barnett Shale Newsletter database of the 8,158 horizontal wells with production was evaluated using the lateral length of each well. A lateral length in this analysis was the distance measured from the surface location to the bottomhole location as measured in a straight line on the surface with data from the RRC drilling permit.
Log in to view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? Find out more and subscribe today!
Already a subscriber but don’t have an online account? Contact our customer service.
*Access will be granted the next business day.
Connect with World Oil
Join Our Newsletter ///
Sign-up for World Oil Daily News
Latest News ///More
- Venezuela investors meet in Davos as U.S. weighs sanctions (5/20)
- Energy crunch causing ESG to fall out of favor, warns ex-BP CEO (5/20)
- Schroeder quits Rosneft job after pressure over Putin ties (5/20)
- ‘Hell no’: Finance firms tell Texas they don’t boycott energy (5/20)
- Woodside wins backing to buy BHP oil, gas amid climate backlash (5/19)