News & Resources
People in industry
Oil and gas design company Red Spider Technology has appointed Mike Salter as chairman. He has over 30 years of experience in the industry, for the last 12 years as COO of Aberdeen-based Abbot Group plc. Becky Byrd has been named VP, Corporate Marketing, for National Oilwell Varco. She joined National Oilwell in 2002 as marketing coordinator, and served most recently as director of corporate marketing following the Varco merger in 2005. Fulbright & Jaworski L.L.P. has named London partner David J. Howell as co-head of the firm’s International Arbitration and Alternative Dispute Resolution Practice Group. Also, Chris Warren-Smith, an international disputes lawyer, has joined the law firm as head the International Financial Services Disputes practice. Fulbright partner Randel Young, with over 25 years of experience in emerging markets, energy projects and transactional work, has relocated to Dubai. Another energy transaction lawyer, Richard Devine, recently joined Fulbright from Denton Wilde Sapte ...
Please Log IN view this article.
Not yet a subscriber? For just $149/year, you can claim unlimited access to World Oil's content.*
Each subscription includes:
- Unlimited access to all content on WorldOil.com
- Exclusive drilling forecast data, by state, country and region
- State-by-state results from the survey of U.S. operators
- Updated producing oil and gas well figures, by state
- Exclusive access to World Oil's conference presentations
- Proprietary data tables covering casing, tubing, drill bits and fluids
- Exclusive World Oil maps (published three times per year)
- Daily coverage of industry news and developments\
- Industry whitepapers, webcasts, videos and supplements.